Audio Authority's Cat 5 matrix switching, distribution, and extension systems require Cat 5 receivers. You may use one type or any combination of the receivers shown below.
- 9878 is perfect where the style and toughness of stainless steel is desired, or for shallow mounting depth
- 9879 is great for single gang applications where style is key, or a rear-facing IR jack is required
- 9880 is ideal where a wallplate style is not practical
- 1180RD is the single Cat 5 version of the 9879, and is ideal where stereo audio and IR are not needed
- 1180R is the single Cat 5 version of the 9880, and is ideal where stereo audio and IR are not needed
If you need help choosing, please give us a call!
** 1180 series receivers require an adapter for use with dual Cat 5 systems.)
*** At distances under 700 feet, the Cat 5 receivers need no external power supplies - they receive power from the transmitter unit over Cat 5. Power supply (571-014) required for distances over 700 ft.